Friday, June 26, 2009

Safe and Sound (but Blogger is not cooperating)...

Hi everyone!

This is Heather's friend, Misty. She asked me to inform everyone they have arrived safely in Shanghai. Unfortunately, Blogger is blocked and she can not access her account. Heather set up a separate website before she left just in case this happened. Until she tells you otherwise you may follow their journal here...

Journey to Ash

If you can not access the youbelong site please feel free to leave encouraging messages in this post. She will receive them as an email which should be accessible despite the block on Blogger. They are traveling as a group of 7 (soon-to-be 8). Please continue to pray for the health and safety of all of the Olivet crew over the next two weeks.

Sincerely,
Misty

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear you all arrived safely!!! Here's to no quarantine! Cannot wait to follow your journey to your newest family member, Ash.

Wuxi Mommy said...

I'm so glad you all arrived safely! We're praying for you as you get settled in and prepare to become a family of SIX!!

Michelle and Greg said...

Heather and family,

Once again we are so excited for you. We are praying that you guys all bond together and have a great time. Enjoy every moment and hang in there!

Michelle and Greg

Chad said...

Well, I suppose today was a very big day!! Hope the meeting went well and I know you are glad to be there and now on the downhill side of the journey.

Shelli said...

Hi- BLOGGER DIRECTIONS JUST SENT TO YOUR EMAIL.
If you still have trouble email my husband Jason at jason.hutchinson@mac.com

Good Luck and safe travels!!!
Shelli

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather! My family is praying for you. I hope the blogger begins to work soon. We want to follow your trip. We finally received our LSC last Thursday. I can not wait for our boys to meet! I hope all goes smoothly.
Love,
Kem Bennett

Julia said...

Youbelong doesn't like me (to leave comments that is), so I'm back over here. Can I just say Ash is ADORABLE! Gosh, what a cutie. He rounds out that family of 6 perfectly it seems. Congratulations to all of you. :-)