Update: Dave woke me up this morning on his way to work. He said, "You might want to delete some video I uploaded to your blog late last night. I was making sure I knew how it worked before we leave for China." I thought Dave had put some adorable clip of our kiddos on the blog. Maybe Kai doing "broken bone gymnastics" or Piper playing the piano. Maybe it was JD running around with Skit and Skim (the rats.) But of course not! In a perfect
man move, Dave has uploaded a 15 second video showcasing his guitars and his amps. Enjoy.
8 comments:
Too funny. Love your blog, Heather and Dave! Can't wait to follow your journey to add a new member to the Olivet family! Prayers for your safety and that all goes well!
I hope the trip continues to go well!
And of course, I had to watch it. :-)
Hi- just got your post about blogging in China. We did in 2006 and 2007 but my husband is away on business and needs to write you directions. He will be home Friday and I will email you.
Safe travels-Shelli
Hi- just got your post about blogging in China. We did in 2006 and 2007 but my husband is away on business and needs to write you directions. He will be home Friday and I will email you.
Safe travels-Shellia
But he did figure out how to work it - yay! Does this mean we'll get to see video of you being united with Cooper? Or maybe amps and guitars ... in China? :)
LOL! Yep, that would be a man thing!
HYSTERICAL! I watched it and wondered why in the world you were making video of an amp!?!?! Now it all makes perfect sense...it was a MAN video. Dave--this is a girl blog. Next time video kiddo cuteness, paint colors, decorating stuff......you know----girl stuff! :-) JK (well, sort of)...
Post a Comment