Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mommy, I Did Good!

Broken bone gymnastics

#1 thing you do not want to hear on Father's Day morning when you have graciously offered to take morning duty with the kids: "Mommy, I did good. I didn't step in the poopy on the carpet!"

Yes, that was the statement I woke up to on Sunday morning. Kai was standing in our bedroom doorway, his legs smeared with poop. I'm completely crazy about my little man, but he sure can test the limits of love sometimes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather - you and David are such awesome parents - and Ash will be a lucky young man. I plan to keep up with your rambling while you are in China, so remember us still here in the states and be descriptive! By the way - you'd better change the name at the bottom - where you are tracking the kids age, better change Cooper to Ash! LOL...

You guys be really careful and we will pray for all of you.


Ernest

Jill said...

LOL! Although I am sure it was NOT funny at the time, THANK YOU for giving me a great laugh!
Hugs, Jill