We've got it! Thank you, Lord! I have no idea when we'll travel but I'm hoping to leave within the next 3 weeks. Any longer and (you guessed it) I'll flip out. I am sooo ready to meet Ash. I hope he likes me because all I want to do is squeeze him like a teddy bear. We're finally coming to get you sweet boy!
Be TRUE TO YOURSELF!
4 months ago













6 comments:
HOOOORAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you! I am so glad your magic date did not arrive. I was afraid I was going to have to come bail you out. :-)
Fantastic!
CONGRATS!!! So excited for you!!! You must be feeling GREAT right about now.
Oh my goodness, that's wonderful!! Congratulations!! You sure have waited long enough to hold your sweet boy in your arms!! I can't wait to follow your story in China!!
Yay!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures of you and Ash together. :)
I think David told me that you're not planning to fly through Beijing this time but if it turns out you do please let me know.
Congrats!
Post a Comment