Since I know most of you
We have scheduled Kai's surgery for March 12th (the first date available) so we have a two month hiatus where we don't have to worry about doctors or hospitals or yucky, painful things. Although I would love to get the whole thing over with, it does give us time to make some big decisions. I also don't think the timing will interfere with our trip to pick up Cooper. I have two dear friends with our agency who have been waiting (get this) 143 days for their LOAs. Ugh! They have been amazingly patient and gracious during this time and I can only pray that if our LOA takes that long, I will have the half the sanity they do.
On a different note, if you've got a minute shoot over to There's Always Room for One More. Denise is having one of her fun giveaways and all you have to do to enter is leave her a comment. (Okay, I admit it. I get 3 entries for sending you over there, but she does have great prizes and I am absolutely addicted to her blog.)












5 comments:
Hi! I'm glad you could get in to Cincy so quickly. Thank you for sharing your experience, I'm sure we'll be there with Ren. (Oh and by the way I'm just pretending to be patient and gracious ha ha ha!)
:D.
Elaine
Praying for you guys and that everything goes just perfectly.
Kristin
That rhino is really gross, but I did enjoy hearing about it! I'll be sure to get some pictures of it when we make our trip to Cincinatti and post them for you:)
As far as the long wait for the LOA goes, get plenty of chocolate for yourself and throw away your calendar. Coutning will only make you crazier!
I am not being very gracious about waiting either.....we are on day 121 of waiting. We are with homeland as well and were really expecting it to be 12 wks. I love the pics of the rhino...
You have no idea how much torment I have endured wondering about that hippo! LOL Its funny. I can't remember really important things like where I put Ryan's adoption decree and birth certificate (YIKES!) but I bet I remember that hippo info.
And thanks for the sweet shout out! You've got FIVE entries!!!
Post a Comment