Friday, June 10, 2011

We're Coming Baby!



I have so much to say and my head is spinning - in a good way. We got the news today that our TA (travel approval) arrived. I can't tell you how surprised I was to get the call. Although we knew our TA was coming, it wasn't supposed to come so early! To put things in perspective, Kai's adoption took 2 1/2 years and Ash's took 13 months. From the time we started the first piece of paperwork for Molly Kate's adoption until the day we get to meet her will only be 8 months. Our agency, Lifeline, is amazing!

We think we'll be leaving for China in less than 2 weeks but we'll know for sure on Monday. JD, Piper and I will be traveling alone this go around. David is staying home with the little boys and my prayer is that they won't kill each other. David has used all of his yearly vacation twice now for adoption trips and we decided we that this time I'd go without him (which I hate but is necessary - especially since we just got back from a week-long cruise.)

I am one blessed mama and I can't wait to hold my little girl.


2 comments:

Melanie Gao said...

Yeah! I'll still be here at the end of June. We don't leave Beijing until July 14. If you're going to spend any time here please let me know and don't stay in a hotel, you're welcome to stay with us.

So happy that Molly Kate will soon be in your arms!!! :)

Mommy said...

Been out of town and just read your good news. Can't wait to see your MOLLY in YOUR arms. ;) So cool! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox I'm assuming you'll be blogging from China?