Monday, June 13, 2011

Heart Attack


I'm working exceptionally hard at not having a heart attack right now. We should get our Visa's next Tuesday and are (probably) flying to China on Wednesday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute, huh?

Breath in, breath out, repeat...

4 comments:

KJ said...

Breathe, breathe! Remember all you REALLY have to do is get there, and you know it. If you can just do that, somehow the rest will come together. There's only one important thing, and that's being in that one place at that one time. XX

mbcfree said...

Heather, I'm so excited for you. I can't believe how fast this has been. Chris and I turned in our application a couple of weeks ago for a little girl. Molly Kate is beautiful. Have a great trip. Try not to lose your mind. Get busy girl! Melissa Freeman

Unknown said...

I'm in the same boat!!! It's making me crazy, but we still don't have our CA yet so there's time. We are planning to fly out on Wednesday as well. Touring Beijing orphanages first then LB on the 27th!

Anonymous said...

I understand! I was at the airport when I finally got the call that our visa paperwork was in China. 2 minutes later we boarded the plane:) Enjoy the trip; your daughter is beautiful.