Ning Ning (a.k.a.) Molly Kate is now at the hotel with Heather, JD, and Piper. We just had a Skype session with them and she is laughing and smiling and playing. She's beautiful!
Congratulations!! Praying for your entire family as Molly Kate begins to enormous life-changing moment! Our son, Jackson (Dang HeKuan) Kuan Kuan, is from Datong!
Congratulations!!!!! I was in your shoes one year ago, and it sounds like the first night is going well!!! Praise God for answered prayers!!! Enjoy your new precious girl!!!!!!!
~Diana (Northern Girl) Waiting for TA for precious Emme Jade
In Chinese mythology the dragon is a divine creature that brings families abundance, prosperity and good fortune. The Chinese often consider themselves "the descendants of the dragon." As for elephants, well, we happen to live in the deep South and met while studying at the University of Alabama - Roll Tide! Alabama's mascot is Big Al, a rather friendly-looking pachyderm.
But the dragon and elephant have merged in a most unlikely way. You see, in addition to having two biological children, we have adopted three amazing children from China. Now we are a family of seven, our experiences chronicled on these pages. Read on to hear the day-to-day ramblings of this Southern family...
I've been married to my college sweetheart for 19 years and am the mother of 5 incredible kids, 3 of whom were born in China. I'm a retired cop (that never really looked like a cop) who currently spends her days wiping noses, driving carpool, and cheering multiple kids on from the sidelines. I love my life and sometimes can't believe that I've really got it this good. Because of that, I thank God for His amazing grace each and every day.
3 comments:
Congratulations!! Praying for your entire family as Molly Kate begins to enormous life-changing moment! Our son, Jackson (Dang HeKuan) Kuan Kuan, is from Datong!
Congratulations!!!!! I was in your shoes one year ago, and it sounds like the first night is going well!!! Praise God for answered prayers!!! Enjoy your new precious girl!!!!!!!
~Diana (Northern Girl)
Waiting for TA for precious Emme Jade
Chill bumps! Molly Kate looks soooooo happy to be with you. She is gorgeous, btw. So happy for your family!
Post a Comment