Friday, January 7, 2011

Tired

I'm tired friends (so tired that it took me 3 times to spell the word 'tired' correctly.)

I want to get out of room 452 for more than for 20 minutes.

I want to watch a tv program that is not on the Disney or Nickelodeon channel.

I want to sleep without worrying that Ash is going to pull out his PICC line.

I want to sleep anywhere that someone is not opening my bedroom door every 15 minutes.

I want to kiss my kids (with the exception of Ash who I often want to strangle.)

I want my youngest daughter home (instead of spending another cold winter in China.)

I want to shave my legs.

But most of all, I want my kids to be healthy, which they all are (including Ash) so I guess I'll stop whining. Thanks for listening. I feel better already.

2 comments:

A Beautiful Mess said...

It sucks. I am sorry. Are you eating in the bathroom? I would eat crackers in there and brush my teeth so soph wouldn't smell "food" on my breath! LOL

Oddly I wish we were there:)

We will have to chat about your little girl soon.

How many days is your stay?

Melanie Gao said...

Hang in there Heather - you're almost there! I love the picture of Ash giving a kiss to everyone who prayed for him. He is such a sweetheart!

This winter in China is really cold. I'm sorry your daughter's here and not with you. Hopefully she'll be there by this time next year though?