


Checked into the hospital and already have the NG tube in place. After about 15 minutes of screaming, Ash settled down and is quietly watching the DVD Cars. I really like our nurse, Tina, which is great because today is traditionally an extra tough day. Dr. Levitt came in to say hello but Ash just gave him the evil eye. Kind of funny, actually. Thanks for the kind thoughts and prayers. So far, so good!
By the way, we got into the Ronald McDonald House last night and it is amazing! We were told it's the 3rd largest RMH in the world with 78 guest rooms and a ton of game and play rooms. It's a kid's dream come true (think Disney World.) We are so grateful to be able to stay there this visit. David is already thinking we should volunteer at our local RMH when we get home.












1 comment:
I'm praying for Little Ash! I hope all is going well.
Your family is really an inspiration in many ways. The way you face these surgeries is a good example - calmly and bravely. Big hugs to you all!
Post a Comment