

Ash had a great night last night. He slept well with minimal medication and woke up telling us that he had good dreams. David took the night shift at the hospital and I slept like a dead woman at the Ronald McDonald House. Ash is scheduled to get his PICC line around noon today, but other than that, we're in a pretty normal routine of healing. Once Ash has his PICC line in, he can get some nutrition (which will be wonderful since he hasn't had anything to eat or drink since Sunday morning.)
Thanks so much for all the emails, Facebook notes and blog comments. They really do encourage David and I during a pretty difficult time.












3 comments:
he looks good! Good luck getting the picc line placed (that was a toughie for soph)
Hey momma,
I am overjoyed to hear that Ash is doing alright. We all want to send our love.
Love, Piper
Had to send Piper's comment under my gmail account to facilitate things. We are thinking of you all constantly and so grateful that Ash is doing well. Hope Jaye arrived safely and quickly.
Love, L.
Post a Comment