
My hubby left early this morning. It's a little sad. Maybe I'm selfish but I love having him here. We're good together, no doubt about it. The good news is that my mom got here late last night. She's a great distraction for Ash and that's what he needs right now. He's feeling good - a little too good. He's pulling at his tubes, standing in his bed and wanting to hop around. Our job is to keep him from hurting himself and distract him in any way we can. I know, what a wonderful problem to have. I'm certainly counting my blessings right now.












1 comment:
So glad Ash is so frisky!! Except it adds to the challenge!
Do hope the day will go well. All the children are fine and excited about David's return. They've been just great.
Take care.
Love to you, Jaye and Ash.
Linda
Post a Comment