I just had a very scary talk with the urologist. Kai is going downstairs for a few tests at 2:30pm and the results will show if the infections have damaged Kai's kidneys. Kidney damage is bad and is often irreversible. There's a lot more I could say but it's difficult to do in my current emotional state. My emotions have been running the gamut from hopefulness to despair to exhaustion to peacefulness. I guess it depends what minute you catch me. Please keep praying. It's all we can do right now.
9 comments:
Heather, prayers are coming your way!! I wish there was more I could do, but know you and Kai have been in our thoughts and prayers all week.
Hugs,
Julia
Heather, be strong and steady for your little man! He's the one fighting with all he's got. He needs you to hold him and/or hold his hand and BE THERE. Let God do the rest! And no more Mac truck talk! Who would that help? Continued prayers for all of you.
Will keep your little boy and family in my prayers. Take care.
(FYI - Visiting from Julia's blog).
Janet
Heather, Just wanted you to know your family is in our thoughts and prayers. Stay strong.
Lori (ourxingfubaby.blogspot.com)
Please know Kia, and the rest of your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
I am here from Julia's blog and just want to let you know I am certainly keeping your family in my prayers.
Oh, Heather, how I wish this wasn't all happening to you and Kai! I can't imagine how emotionally draining this has been for you, especially being the only one there with Kai for a few days now. Please know that we're continuing to pray for you, and that we KNOW that God is in the midst of this very difficult time. You've done amazingly well, and Kai is so blessed to have you as his Mommy! I'm hoping that you have answers soon so that Kai's recovery can come quickly. Sending hugs your way!
hi I am from Julia's too, We are saying a prayer for Kai. The prayers of a righteous man availeth much. I pray he renews your strength. I pray for complete healing for little Kai.
Heather,
I just read your post. I hope by now you have results. I am praying diligently for your little man. Hang in there. Remember you are not alone. He is holding you up when you can't do it on your own.
Hugs,
M
Post a Comment