Friday, April 3, 2009

Monster Escape



This morning when I got out of the shower, I couldn't find Kai. I walked through the house, yelling his name, looking in places that 4 year old's like to hide. Finally, I hear his footsteps on the tile and I find the door from the kitchen to the garage open. I didn't think anything of it.

Until...

I pick up Piper from school. As she gets into the car she says, "Mom, what happened to your car?" Uh, I don't know -what are you talking about? She then informs me that the passenger's side of my white minivan is colored orange. Take a look. Yes, the little monster has done it again (little monster, of course, is meant in an endearing way.) I promise the pictures do not do the damage justice. Thank God that crayons come off with a little soap and water.

No comments: