Thursday, April 23, 2009

Snoopy Dance

This is going to be short and sweet because I have to get some sleep. Why do I need to sleep you ask?

BECAUSE I HAVE TO DRIVE HOME TOMORROW MORNING!!!

I wish you could see me doing the Snoopy dance! Yes, we are officially out of this place after Kai's 6am iv meds. I can not even begin to explain how good it feels to know I will be home, in my own bed, with my husband and kids, tomorrow night. It seems like I am beginning to wake up from a long nightmare.

I'll update on Kai's health sometime this weekend. I'm tired of medical jargon right now and I hope to never see the inside of a hospital again (yea, I know, fat chance.)

6 comments:

Rachel Rem said...

safe journey my friend

Wuxi Mommy said...

YIPPPEEEE!!! Hope you have a safe journey home!! Try to drive as fast as you can:) (kidding!)

Julia said...

WOW - fabulous news Heather and definitely prayers answered. Have a safe (and yet speedy) trip home today!!

Mommy said...

Well, I obviously read the last post wrong b/c I thought you headed home yesterday. Guess I have some safe travel prayers stored up for you today. I hope things are OK.

mommy24treasures said...

so glad to hear this:)

C's Mom said...

Great news!

Safe travels :0)