Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Fun





We had an incredible, fun-filled Easter weekend. We were super busy but it was worth it because the kids got to spend time with cousins that they rarely get to see. We also took our bi-annual family photo and it turned out pretty well. Not perfect, but what do you expect with 3 kids in the picture?

We're leaving tomorrow to head back to Cincinnati for Kai's post-op appointments. They will not be pleasant, but at least his tube will be removed and we can start back on our potty-training regimen. Maybe I can catch up on my blogging in the hotel room after Kai goes to sleep. I love hotels because there's no bathrooms to clean, no clothes to wash, and no dinner to cook during your whole stay. On second thought, maybe we'll move into a hotel.

1 comment:

Wuxi Mommy said...

Hi Heather! You probably thought I dropped off the face of the earth (well....I did, kind of.....), but I'm back in the bloggy world and so anxious to follow your upcoming trip to China! Since I'm sooo far behind, I first wanted to say YEAHHHHH on your LOA!! What a wonderful surprise for it to come in only 75 days!! Also, it looks like Kai is doing amazingly well after his surgery, and I'm praying his post-op visit goes well in Cincinatti. Thirdly, thank you SO MUCH for commenting on our blog while we were in China. You don't know how much it meant to read those comments and hear the encouragement from back home. It made the trip so much easier to know we weren't out there all alone! I wanted to reassure you that your little photo album made it safely to Wuxi via "Flamingo Mama" because we opted not to make the trip to the orphanage. I wish I could have met your Ash, but it didn't sound like families were allowed to visit with any of the children. Just think....you'll be on your way VERY SOON yourselves!! Sending you hugs from up here in the northeast!! LOL...."Wuxi Mommy"