Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the same day I finally decided to post about our long wait for LOA (hence the "75 Days" post), it came! You could have knocked me over with a feather. We've been super busy with our 3 other kiddos so sitting around thinking about our dreaded wait just wasn't in the cards. However, about 9:00pm last night as I was checking my computer
I now have a TON of paperwork to do. The Hague, in trying to protect children around the world, have decided that each and every successful international adoption must mutilate at least 112 acres of the world's remaining timber. We're only on acre number 73 so we've got a little catching up to do.
And just in case you're having a little a trouble remembering how gorgeous our little man is, take a look below. Doesn't he have a great smile! Hang on baby, mommy's coming soon.
And just in case you're having a little a trouble remembering how gorgeous our little man is, take a look below. Doesn't he have a great smile! Hang on baby, mommy's coming soon.













6 comments:
OH. MY. GOODNESS!!!!! Praise the Lord for these amazing gifts we have all been given. I am so excited for you. Wish we could have been there together but we'll cheer each other on from opposite sides of the planet. HOORAY!
I am so excited for you! What wonderful news. June will be here in a blink of an eye!
How exciting! I'm so happy for you but sad for me! It looks like you won't be able to come to our bloggy friend get together!!! But that's okay-- priorities baby! Now go start chopping down some trees!
This is FABULOUS!
I love how it came out of the blue. Did your heart just stop when you saw Pam on the caller id? I'm excited for you!
congratulations! how wonderful! i did hand over the photo book yesterday at the orphanage for you. (heather gave it to me to give since she was unable to go). they seemed excited to have it.
i hope your wait goes very quickly! i'll trade places...i'll let you come here if you let me go home:)
Congratulations!!! That was super fantastic fast!! I am so happy you didn't have to wait long maybe your TA will come fast too. We looked for "Ash" but they had all the kids sleeping :-(. On another note Ren found the picture book you sent to the Director and he knew "Ash" and was talking about him. I wish I could understand what he was saying :-). I can't wait to follow your journey next!!!
Post a Comment