
Today marks 75 days that we have been waiting for our LOA. We're expecting hoping to get our golden ticket somewhere around the 100 day mark but we know a few families with our agency who recently waited over 150 days. If that happens, I'll need a super-sized bottle of Valium.
This has been a very good week. Several of my friends received their children from the Wuxi orphanage today and I couldn't be more excited for them if I tried. Another good friend of mine received her referral this weekend for a beautiful baby girl. She has been waiting way too long and again, I am thrilled for her good news. On the home front, Kai is doing wonderfully and the weather is beautiful in Bama. Life is good...again.

This has been a very good week. Several of my friends received their children from the Wuxi orphanage today and I couldn't be more excited for them if I tried. Another good friend of mine received her referral this weekend for a beautiful baby girl. She has been waiting way too long and again, I am thrilled for her good news. On the home front, Kai is doing wonderfully and the weather is beautiful in Bama. Life is good...again.













1 comment:
Thank you so much my friend. It was indeed a glorious day. Can you believe after all of this craziness I've actually "met" our daughter now? I feel like I'm dreaming...
Post a Comment