
I had no intention of blogging tonight. I've passed my weekly quota of posts and every time I blog at night, I end up staying up way too late. But today I met someone that I just have to tell you about.
I went to the hairdresser today (Wow, is "hairdresser" the right word? It sounds so antiquated. Should I say I went to the beauty shop? The salon? Whatever, you get the idea.) While I was there getting
The lady piped right up and said, "I know what you're talking about. About 5 years ago I was really, really sick. The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with me but I felt terrible and I knew something was wrong. Then one day I just up and died. That's right. The doctors finally diagnosed me with "sudden death." They even wrote "sudden death" on my chart." Right about the time I was about to tell this nice lady that she looked pretty darn good for being dead, she said that the doctors brought her back to life. Well, we all know that I'm no doctor, but her story sounded a little questionable to me.
About thirty minutes later (it takes Dean a long time to
Do you ever wonder how many kooks are in this world?












8 comments:
Ummm, could it have been the horse urine that killed her??? How weird!!!
Good grief! Well at least you were able to provide a very entertaining story, ha! it takes all kinds doesn't it? Love your blog!
Elaine
Ack! We have a good number of kooks here on Cape Cod (sorry - eccentrics) but horse urine?!? That takes the cake.
Boy, did I need a good laugh today. Thank you so much. I can't stop laughing--clearly her Mom didn't teach her the art of "syrupy sweet". As far as the "sudden death", that cracks me up too...LOL...
What a story Heather! Thanks for sharing. I love your sense of humor! Doris
Oh. My. Gosh.
I'm going to the "hairdresser" in about an hour and hope I don't run into that little treasure. I've heard of fad diets, but I think horse urine might just cause a "sudden death" in me too!!
Wow. I thought I knew them all in NJ. Maybe she is from here? haha
Heather I'm a friend of David's from high school and he pointed me to your blog - I love reading about your dragon and elephant adventures. I'll come back to your blog frequently. And I am soooo glad to know someone else struggles with the term "hairdresser." I never know what to call that either. :)
Post a Comment