It started out with breakfast in bed
(yes, she let her big brother hop in and join her)
(yes, she let her big brother hop in and join her)
And then the present opening began
(this bracelet kit is from her brothers)
(this bracelet kit is from her brothers)
Awesome shoes from Daddy Jim

A Ninendo DS that she has been wanting for over a year

Later that night, Piper had 12 girlfriends at her
Sweet n' Sassy Pajama Party.
The party began with facials.

A Ninendo DS that she has been wanting for over a year
Later that night, Piper had 12 girlfriends at her
Sweet n' Sassy Pajama Party.
The party began with facials.
And moved on to fancy up-do's
And dancing until everyone was sweaty
And what great party doesn't end with popcorn limbo?
As you can see, it was truly an awesome party for an amazing 9 year old. Happy Birthday Piper! I love you.













3 comments:
What an awesome birthday! Jenna had a Sweet and Sassy birthday party last year and it was amazing. We loved that place. If I had the money, I would open one here because 1) they don't have any in the Kansas City area and 2) the one in our area in Nashville was hugely successful.
Happy Birthday Piper!
holy cow! that is quite the birthday!
i can't let my kids see this post! lol
You are such a great mom - she is a doll!!!!! (Don't tell her I said so...) But seriously, you outdid yourself!
Post a Comment