Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Retraction

Some of you may notice that my blog entry from yesterday is missing. I guess you can say I was censored. Although David and I are in no way embarrassed by what I wrote, it has come to our attention that others may have read more into the entry than what was intended. My aim was to tell a truthful story, blow off some steam, and let sleeping dogs lie. Only one person in my story has anything to be ashamed of, and I doubt she's reading our family blog.

Even though I deleted the post, I should explain that this blog is not solely the story of our adoption. It is (as the header reads) ramblings from a Southern family. I will continue to post personal stories of our family. I will never attempt to air our "dirty-laundry" for all of cyberspace, but some unpleasant stories are worth telling (especially if they have a nice ending, like ours did!) I assume that most of my entries are pretty boring to most of the world anyway. I have found that blogging has a cathartic effect on me and I am not ready to give it up.

No comments: