
Today was a fun day as an "expecting" mama. I shopped for Kai! We are putting together a care package to send to him in China. I bought an adorable stuffed tiger, two race cars, a small mix and match toddler puzzle and a baby photo album. The photo album is the best. It has a big, chunky handle perfect for little hands and we'll put pictures of our family inside it. We have a Chinese friend who will label our photos so Kai's nannies can tell him who we are. For other adoptive moms out there, the photo album is made by Sassy and is called the "Who Loves Baby" photo book. I highly recommend it to anyone sending a care package to their young child. We are also adding a disposable camera to the package in hopes that the nannies will take photos of Kai, his friends, and the orphanage. The particular orphanage Kai lives in does not allow visitors. Instead of going to pick him up, someone will bring him to our hotel room in Lanzhou. Since we will not be able to take pictures, I really hope the nannies come through for us!












No comments:
Post a Comment