

We finally received our PA this evening! After 10 weeks of waiting for the elusive piece of paper, it came just before I was going to check myself into the local loony bin. Seriously, I was beginning to wonder if China was holding a grudge against our family.
I can now officially announce that we have been pre-approved by the China Center of Adoption Affairs to adopt Xi He Jun, a 2.5 year old little boy living in the Wuxi SWI. As you can see from his photos, he is an adorable little chunk! He is 50% in height and 65% in weight on the Chinese charts - much bigger than Kai was at his age. Kai will be 7 months older than his little brother and will be one grade ahead of him in school. Hopefully, that will cut down on some of their brotherly competition.
We are thinking about naming our new addition Cooper Ash HeJun but haven't set anything in stone just yet. My best guess (and boy, is it ever a guess) is that we will travel back to China in either March or April. Of course, China moves at their own pace and nothing or no one can change that.
I will add more photos of Cooper in the next few days. Unfortunately, the rest of the pictures I have of him are not digital and will have to be scanned before going up on the blog.
I can now officially announce that we have been pre-approved by the China Center of Adoption Affairs to adopt Xi He Jun, a 2.5 year old little boy living in the Wuxi SWI. As you can see from his photos, he is an adorable little chunk! He is 50% in height and 65% in weight on the Chinese charts - much bigger than Kai was at his age. Kai will be 7 months older than his little brother and will be one grade ahead of him in school. Hopefully, that will cut down on some of their brotherly competition.
We are thinking about naming our new addition Cooper Ash HeJun but haven't set anything in stone just yet. My best guess (and boy, is it ever a guess) is that we will travel back to China in either March or April. Of course, China moves at their own pace and nothing or no one can change that.
I will add more photos of Cooper in the next few days. Unfortunately, the rest of the pictures I have of him are not digital and will have to be scanned before going up on the blog.












1 comment:
Congratulations! He's precious! I'm with your agency and was so happy to hear your PA news. I know you are beyond thrilled.
Blessings,
Mommy
(I don't use my "real name" online but I'm the one who posted the i-800A database on our group this week)
Post a Comment