Thursday, July 31, 2008

Today's Rant


It's been 10 weeks since our LOI was sent to China. Yes, 70 miserable days of waiting for China to approve us to adopt our little boy. To make matters even worse, our home study has been waiting for 3 weeks to be approved by our adoption agency. UGGGGHH!!!! Sometimes I think our child (who is currently 2 1/2 years old) will be 7 before we finally bring him home.

I guess you can tell that I am having a bad "baby" day. It all started when I got the mail today and read an article in Sports Illustrated about the Manning football family. Peyton and Eli's big brother is named Cooper. Since we are considering naming our little guy Cooper, that's all it took to set me off. I WANT MY BABY (okay, he's really a toddler but you get the idea.)

Thanks for listening. My rant is over (for now)...

No comments: