Sunday, August 31, 2008

Incredible Update!





Last night about 11 o'clock I decided to check my email one last time for the day (yes, I am an addict, but that's a whole different post.) I was surprised and overjoyed to find an update on Cooper in my inbox. Homeland had one of their staff members in China take pictures for many of the waiting families last week. The photos were taken only 4 days ago. Cooper looks amazing and I am so happy that I finally have a picture of him smiling (or least something that resembles a smile.) I can not tell you what a relief it is to know that he is doing well. Enjoy the photos. We sure are!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay!!!! He's so handsome!Congrats on your update! Love the photos. I know you are so happy.
Elaine :-)

Mommy said...

Wooohoooo! Congratulations! He looks great and I know you are ecstatic to have another photo. I'm working on my post. I haven't forgotten you...

Wuxi Mommy said...

He's adorable, Heather!! What a cutie pie!! I know it feels so good to see our little ones again and see them smile:)

Wife of the Pres. said...

Just wanted to say thanks for a post you made over on RQ a few weeks ago. We are about to travel and I am just feeling anxious. Your post brought me back to the perspective that I am usually in. We are very aware (as much as we can be) with the worst-case scenarios for our daughter but hoping for the best. Anyway, just wanted to say thanks and glad you got an update. We never got one. :( Also, our referral date was May 8!!!