Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Evel Knievel



I am now officially switching the nickname of "Evel Knievel" from J.D. to Kai. Please see the photos of my 3 year old's face above. No, I do not have an egg glued to his cheek - that is all swelling. This was the result of a long, fast bike ride down a hill (which unfortunately ended with Kai flipping over his handlebars into a huge gardening stone!) Although Kai's face was immediately swollen and bleeding, there was no permanent damage done and overall, I consider him to be lucky. And only God knows how much luck this kiddo needs. I truthfully think his #1 life goal is to find creative and interesting ways to hurt himself.

Note to self: Always put bike helmet on kids!

2 comments:

Kellyann said...

Poor baby....but he is smiling. Don't they give you grey hair when they do stuff like that?

Mommy said...

It's like they are born with the goal of giving their Momma a heart attack. Ugggh....soo glad he's OK.