I've been tagged by a close cyber-friend (is that an oxymoron?) It's a fun little quiz to pass the time for us waiting mommies. Hopefully, my answers won't bore the life out of you!
7 Things I Want To Do Before I Die...
1. See all four of my kids graduate from college
2. Play with my (currently unborn) grandkids
3. Vacation in Alaska
4. Live in a foreign country (China maybe?)
5. Learn to play the piano or guitar (tried once, failed miserably)
6. Raft down the Colorado River
7. Bring Cooper home from China
7 Things I Can Do...
1. Raise wonderful kids (so far)
2. Scare grown men
3. Bake great cookies
4. Drive really fast
5. Navigate (without a Garmin!)
6. Sleep like a baby
7. Hardly ever worry
7 Things I Can Not Do...
1. Be patient
2. Sing (in tune)
3. Keep my opinions to myself
4. Live without Diet Pepsi and chocolate
5. Cook
6. Swim the butterfly stroke
7. Let my kids out of the house without clean clothes and combed hair
7 Things That Attracted Me To My Hubby...
1. He is smart (really, really smart)
2. He's not arrogant or conceited at all
3. He makes me laugh (I love his sense of humor)
4. He has awesome legs
5. He's athletic (or was, before 3 orthopedic surgeries)
6. He has a great family (yes, I actually thought of this before I married him)
7. He is a wonderful father (I guess I'm cheating here, because I didn't know that until we actually had kids)
7 Things I Say Most Often
1. I love you
2. One, Two, Three (If I get to 3, someone is in big trouble)
3. Kai, do you need to go potty?
4. Let me see your homework
5. I'm on the computer right now
6. I hate to clean
7. How did I used to do everything I do now plus work 40 hours a week?
7 Celebrity Crushes
1. Keanu Reeves
2. Harrison Ford
3. Jesse L. Martin
4. Brett Favre
5. Steve Martin
6. Jett Li
7. David Beckham
According to my instructions, I am now supposed to tag 7 friends. My gosh, do I even have 7 cyber-friends? Let me see... How about I start with 4 fellow (soon-to-be) XingFu moms. Heather M., Kate P., Elaine W., and Mommy W., you are all officially tagged. Don't let me down girls!
Be TRUE TO YOURSELF!
4 months ago












1 comment:
OK, I didn't let you down...dated 8-27-08...later!
Post a Comment