
The challenge of the day is to figure out what's different about our blog? Yes, it recently got a spiffy makeover (isn't it beautiful!) but that's not what I'm talking about. Look closely, like you're trying to race your kid searching for Waldo in a Where's Waldo? book (am I the only person who ever took joy in that?) Okay, I'll give you a hint - check the photos in the header. How many kids do we have? 1, 2, 3...4! I'm not allowed to announce anything yet so this sneak peek will have to do. I promise you will get more information as soon as possible. Needless to say, we are on cloud nine right now with our news. Be thinking of us as we are completing piles and piles of paperwork and dealing with a very slow government (and I am referring to the good old USA.)












No comments:
Post a Comment