Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Having a Pity Party

This post will be short and sweet. I need to vent. You see, I'm tired of waiting for our PA (pre-approval) from China. Our LOI was sent on May 23rd, over 6 weeks ago. It was sent electronically, so I can't even blame the U.S. Postal Service. Wake up China!!! Although I know you are extremely busy with the Olympics and whatnot, I am dying here to get my baby boy home. Soon he will turn 3 years old. Another year without a mommy and a daddy and 2 brothers and 1 really awesome sister. I know the whole adoption process is supposed to be torturously slow, but I really need this one piece of paper. After we get our PA, I promise I will not have another pity party for at least another month. So what do you think China? Is it a deal?

No comments: