Hannah and her beautiful baby, Lucca
We also got to spend a lot of time with David's brother, Jeff , and his family. They live in Boston and had a baby girl last year that we had never met. As you can see from her pictures, she is an absolute angel. Kai got along especially well with baby Lucca. All week long he mentioned how much he loved "Baby Gucca" and wanted to hug her. J.D. and Piper were excited about seeing Lucca's big brother, Atticus. He is the cousin closest to their age and they can't wait to spend time with him each summer. Everyone had a wonderful week and now David and I are at home alone with Kai. Yes, we shipped J.D. and Piper off to summer camp yesterday and Kai and I are now in Potty Training Boot Camp. I will post soon with updates from both camps!












No comments:
Post a Comment