Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun with Sprinklers

As many of you know, we live in Alabama. It is a beautiful and friendly state but the summers are often unbearably HOT. And I don't mean frying pan hot... I mean surface of the sun hot. Sometimes all you can do to survive the heat is pull on your swimsuit and run through the nearest source of water. Earlier this week, it was a cute sprinkler that a neighbor gave us to welcome Kai home. J.D. and Piper had a blast. Kai, well, not so much. He enjoyed being near the water more than being in the water. It certainly doesn't make sense. This is the same kid who, after being in a pool 4 times, decided to jump off the diving board at David's parent's house. His most common phrase while swimming is "I do it all by myself!" Of course with the help of floaties, he actually can do it all by himself.







No comments: