I drove my dad to the airport today so he could head back to Arizona. The kids already miss him, and so do I. We had a great weekend full of Alabama football, soccer games, big family dinners and birthday cake for Cooper. On Saturday morning David surprised us all with "Animal Pancakes". J.D. requested an alien, Piper asked for a fish, and Kai wanted a slithering snake (okay, I wanted a animal pancake too, and was pretty happy with my Mickey Mouse.) Unfortunately, I cut up Kai's snake before I realized we should take pictures prior to consuming David's masterpieces.
Under the guise of full disclosure I should admit that it is killing me to post the picture of Dave, the kids and myself around Cooper's birthday cake (but I posted it anyway since it's the only picture that has our whole family in it.) Do I really look that nasty without makeup? Am I really that fat? (for Goodness sake, please don't answer that question!) David's brother has some photo editing software that is pretty amazing. I once saw him erase a booger from his sweet baby's photo. I think I need that software. I wonder if it can erase 20 pounds and give someone a fresh, Covergirl look? Just a hypothetical question...honestly.
Be TRUE TO YOURSELF!
6 months ago












1 comment:
You don't look homely. You aren't supposed to be a beauty queen for breakfast. If you are you belong in a commercial. :-) Tag...you're it. See you at the Womble Times...
Post a Comment