Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Littlest Boy


Yesterday was Cooper's birthday. Yes, our littlest man turned 3. I don't really know but I bet he didn't even know it was his special day. Believe it or not, I haven't felt that sad this week (or I should say, I haven't felt sad since they found our home study.) I do miss Cooper - a child I have never seen in person, never held, never rocked to sleep. I already love him and always tell people that I have four children (I usually explain that our youngest is simply not home yet.) We couldn't celebrate Cooper's birthday yesterday (David's band was playing and we pretty much rushed the kids from school to their baby-sitter.) Tonight, however, we will have a small family celebration and say a prayer for our little boy.

Happy Birthday Cooper! Mommy and Daddy and coming for you as soon they can.

No comments: