Thursday, October 23, 2008

Letter to the Candidates


I just read the best political commentary...ever. If you are an overworked, overpowered mom or even a dad who really puts in time with the kids, you have to read this post, Letter to the Presidential Candidates. It comes from one of my very favorite blogs, There's Always Room for One More. If you want the cliff notes, Denise is an incredible mom of six whose husband passed away two years ago. She is funny, irreverent, flawed, and brutally honest. I absolutely love her! Go take a look, even if you are sick of the current, nauseatingly long, presidential race. I promise it will put a smile on your face - regardless of your politics.

1 comment:

Julia said...

I can't wait to check in on the blog you just recommended, it sounds like something I'd really enjoy! Just had to drop a note too and let you know I left a link to your site and some "to do's" too. ;-)