


Molly Kate YunNing - 3 years, 4 months old
We sent a care package to Miss Molly Kate last week and two days later, voila, these photos showed up in my inbox. I'm completely smitten with our little girl. Her smile looks like it will light up a room! I keep fantasizing that China is going to send us a letter saying that we can skip past the other steps of the adoption and go get Molly Kate now. No, it'll never happen in real life, but it can't hurt to dream.
And on a side note, if you're looking for a good care package service, I would highly recommend Ann at Red Thread China. Over the course of our 3 adoptions, she has been amazing at getting information and photographs quickly for us. She's an angel in my eyes.












4 comments:
Molly Kate looks amazing! She has such a bright sparkle to her eyes!
Joyanne
- fellow Datong Mama
Oh mop me up off the floor, I just melted. That smile!
Heather, it is SO great to read the updates on your family! Kai and Lucy in the hospital doesn't seem so long ago!
I am halfway through a pregnancy with a little girl and we are fostering a baby boy...CRAZY here, too!
SO exciting to see how your family is growing!
She looks so cute. She will be just the age Rory was when she came home...I am so happy for you, and, eventually, for her. Don't you just both rejoice AND WEEP? Xx
Post a Comment