We're home! After 27 hours of traveling, we finally made it home to sleep in our own beds last night. Heaven. The flights were long and grueling but they're over and I'm going to treat them like labor (and soon forget how awful they were.) We medicated the kids to help them sleep last night but tonight they're on their own. Our bodies are so messed up right now but we can't take sleeping meds forever.
I'll upload some photos soon. Right now, all of our China photos are on David's computer and I'm not smart enough to transfer them over here (onto my computer.) Ash is doing wonderful. He is adorable, smart, happy and we're in love. More to come soon.












6 comments:
Welcome Home, Olivets!
Welcome Home! I enjoyed following your journey! Glad Ash and you all are doing well. Jet lag is the hardest but thank Goodness it doesn't last forever!
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!! So glad to hear everyone is doing well.
Welcome Home, Heather & Family! I'm so glad you made it safe and sound! I know that first week is grueling, but thankfully it sounds like Ash is a sweetheart and is blending in well! I can't wait to see more pictures of everyone at home!
I really enjoyed reading your blog. Can't wait to see those pictures. Ash seems like a real sweety. You are very blessed.
LOVE all the pictures of your "complete" family. Ash looked as though he had been part of the family all his life. What a beautiful family you have and welcome home! Missy and Collins
Post a Comment