This post is for all my cyber friends still looking for their little angel. Over the last six months I have become more and more frustrated as I watch little boys linger on waiting child lists as little girls are snatched up immediately. I completely understand that many people want a little girl for personal reasons (ie. you already have 3 boys and are dying for some estrogen in your home!) However, for those of you on the fence, just waiting to find the little face that you know belongs with you, please consider checking out China's boys. Below is a list of little boys (all age 3 or under) who are on agencies individual list.
Children of the World
2006 - Heart Disease (major)
Adoption House
2006 - Clubfeet
2007 - Heart Disease (major)
2005 - Large Nevus
2006 - Skin Disorder
2006 - Heart Disease (major) * I am in love with "Roger" and have a lot of extra information on him. He is getting excellent care through Love without Boundaries Heartbridge Unit.
Hope for Children
2006 - Malformation of Fingers and Toes
Family & Children's Agency
2005 - Heart Disease (minor)
A Helping Hand
2005 - Defect of Foot
Faith International
2006 - Cleft lip / Cleft Palate
2006 - Glaucoma
2005 - Repaired Meningocele
2006 - Website says Hepatitis B, but SN is actually clubfeet
FTIA
2005 - Deaf/Mute
Be TRUE TO YOURSELF!
6 months ago












1 comment:
Can you add one please?
Boy, 3 years old, FTIA (Families Thru International Adoption), SN-deaf/mute
Post a Comment