JD, Piper and Kai are all very sweet with Molly Kate. She loves to spend time with them and they're kind and gentle with her (to a point, but that's understandable - she is 3!) We won't go in to the relationship between Ash and Molly Kate (you can read about it here) but let's just say that it stinks. I'm hoping that time will help. Honestly, it can't get much worse. Today, Ash said that he didn't want to be near MK because she didn't smell good. And I'll promise you my little girl bathes in strawberry bubble bath and smells like a rose!
But back to Molly Kate (or MK as I like to call her...)
She loves to dance
and twirl
and dress up like a princess.
She swims like a fish (with floaties, of course)
and climbs like a monkey.
She snatches any toy she wants
no matter who's playing with it
or how big they are.
She wakes up happy
and sleeps alone (hallelujah!)
for 11 hours a night.
She's truly an angel
and is not the reason
that I'm often a basketcase
who rethinks my ability my parent daily.












1 comment:
Heather! I've missed so much! SO excited to see Molly Kate...LOVE her name! We've added a little girl to our family, as well...Phoebe. I nearly died, but she's here! CONGRATULATIONS on another little girl to love!
Post a Comment