Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankfulness



I am thankful for...

the miracle of birth

and the blessing of adoption.


I am thankful for...

two women in China who gave life to my boys

and four dark brown eyes who wake me up each morning.


I am thankful for...

a daughter who shines brighter than all the stars in the sky

and a 12 year old son who is still loves to snuggle with his mother.


I am thankful for...

our soldiers, especially those that are away from home this Thanksgiving

and my children's teachers who are incredibly dedicated yet grossly underpaid.


I am thankful for...

healthy parents

and a sister to share the trials and tribulations of motherhood with.


And this year I am most thankful for...


an amazing husband who holds my hand through life's adventures

and the four children that spread love and laughter throughout our home.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

So well said. It brought a tear to my eye and I've never even met you. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.