Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pray for Kai


Kai is a very sick little boy right now. The last few days have been a blur of doctor's offices and emergency rooms. Tomorrow we are going back to the hospital for more tests, an appiontment with a surgeon and possible admission. Please pray for my little boy. He is such a trooper but no child should have to go through what he is currently going through. Last week, I was so worried about who our next President would be; tonight I couldn't care less. Thank God for your children tonight and while you're at it, please say a prayer for mine.

6 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Heather, I am so sorry that you precious little guy is going through this, as well as your family. You are in my thoughts and prayers. If I can do ANYTHING please let me know.

Mommy said...

Praying for your sweet baby boy... Please keep us updated if possible.

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Prayers from Alaska for you sweet boy!
Kathy

Unknown said...

Heather,
Praying now. Sending you cyber hugs.
Elaine

Wuxi Mommy said...

We're praying for your precious little Kai and for your family, Heather!

Mommy said...

Still praying...