Friday, September 12, 2008

Photo Problem Fixed

Mermaid Piper

My, what a big band-aid you have...

Gorgeous Kai

Little Climber

The is the closest I can get to a smile sometimes

Fearless - even off the diving board

There's nothing quite like publicly shaming your husband into fixing your photo issues, is there? After reading yesterday's blog entry, David decided to upload the new photo software onto our computer. I'm not sure I can tell that the pictures above were taken with a new, state-of-the-art camera, but most of that has to do with operator error and not camera quality. The good news is that I can't help but become a better photographer. I particularly like the picture of Piper swimming underwater. I've always thought she had a mermaid quality about her and this just reinforces my beliefs.

I have a funny Kai story that I'm not sure I should tell (but of course, I will.) I walked in on him yesterday, sitting on my bathroom floor, putting a maxi pad on his knee. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "I puttin' a band-aid on boo boo." Yes, the little stinker had a minuscule scrape on his knee and decided to doctor himself with the help of Kotex. You gotta love a boy secure enough to wear feminine products!

3 comments:

Amie said...

Heather-

Came via Ni Hao Yall!

OHGoodness, that Kotex story is priceless. I put some in my plastic shoe that we took home from preschool to learn how to tie. I am sure we have all have a story like that.. but the bandaid. Hilarious.

thanks for letting me pop in. You have a beautiful family!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Mommy said...

I have one of those cameras but mine is still stuck on the green box. That last story is hysterical!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - I love the Kotex story, and I'm sure Kai will really appreciate that you shared that with us some day. :-)