Monday, October 31, 2011

An Early Halloween


Just thought I'd put up picture of our motley crew dressed for Halloween. JD is a sumo wrestler, Piper is a corpse bride (sans make up), Kai and Ash are Power Rangers and Molly Kate is Jasmine. I'm still irritated that Disney doesn't make a Mulan costume, but I guess I'll just have to get over it.

JD and 11 of his friends are putting on their 2nd annual "Haunted Tour" in our backyard. It was a roaring success last year and JD has been planning this haunted event for over 2 months now. Our house is already full of middle schoolers (not to mention 3 kindergarteners and a preschooler) and it's only 4pm. Can't wait to see how the night turns out!


1 comment:

Vicky said...

No Mulan, that just isn't right! Love the costumes! It sounds like a great night of fun for all!