Monday, October 31, 2011

Dedicated/Baptized




Miss Molly Kate was dedicated at church this Sunday morning. There were quite a few pictures taken of the event, but none by me. Thus, I have nothing to show of her dedication other than a few pictures I took of MK in the backyard before we left for church that morning. Molly Kate was absolutely adorable during the dedication and pulled her dress over her head once resulting in approximately 1,000 people laughing at her shenanigans. I've got to tell you, the girl has personality!

JD was also baptized Sunday morning. He's 14 and the most amazing young man (and yes, it kills me to use the word "man" to describe my baby.) He made the decision to be baptized a few months ago but wanted to wait until Molly Kate was dedicated to make the day even more special for our family. This was a Sunday we will never forget. We promised to raise Molly Kate to know and love the Lord and JD decided to commit his life to Jesus. I can't imagine a better day.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

What a wonderful day full of special memories!

Melanie Gao said...

Oh my gosh, that little Molly Kate seems to sparkle more and more with each post. And J.D. is such a charmer. I'm so happy for you all!