Sunday, August 14, 2011

She looks so Southern!



Little Miss Molly Kate got all dressed up this morning and went to church (it was actually the second time, but I was too lazy and/or exhausted to take pictures the first time!) I'm telling you - she looked absolutely beautiful. To be honest, our angel would look breathtaking in a brown paper bag. I guess I didn't realize how much I've missed dressing up a little girl. Piper unfortunately passed that stage several years ago. A good friend of mine (who happens to be a former Yankee) saw Molly Kate at church and exclaimed, "She looks so Southern!" I don't know about that, but I sure do love her more and more every day.

2 comments:

The Drinkwaters said...

I love the expressions she gives you for the camera!

Vicky said...

My daughter had a pair of those shoes when she was that age, loved them. Molly Kate is a beautiful child!