Okay, I know I usually complain about my photography skills. More often than not, I end up with some pretty poor photos of some gorgeous kids. I'm not sure what happened yesterday, but I took some amazing pictures of Kai at the park. Since we can definitely not afford a professional photographer these days, I was quite pleased with myself (and Kai who put up with an afternoon of mommarazzi.)
And since several people have asked me lately, I should explain that no, we haven't recieved our TA yet. We're hoping to win the prize for longest time between referral and actually meeting our child (please read that line with unbridled sarcasm.) Tomorrow (May 23rd) will be exactly 1 year since we asked China if we could adopt our sweet Ash. It happens to also be our 17 year anniversary. I'll be celebrating by watching Dave's band play. Thank goodness, David got us a baby-sitter for Sunday night so we can have a real date. Life is good.












1 comment:
He looks so cute in his Life is good shirt! I am so sorry your wait for Ash has been so long :( Hoping you get good news for your anniversary!
from a fellow Homelander,
Cindy
Post a Comment