J.D.'s alien pancake (he made it himself)
Don't you just love long weekends? I do. Even though I no longer work (ha, that really makes me laugh), I still enjoy having my hubby home for 3 full days. We played in the rain, had a Memorial Day party, made pancake animals, went to 2 movies, ate an amazing dinner at The Melting Pot (sans kids), and pretty much did whatever sounded good at the moment. The very first picture above is of David and Piper about to leave for Piper's piano recital. They looked so cute together all dressed up. It made me wonder what her first date will be like (then I started getting nauseous and stopped thinking of it.) I waited until the last minute to try and get a baby-sitter resulting in me staying home with JD and Kai. It made more sense for David to take Piper to the recital since I have the musical ability of a gnat and her daddy is a famous bassist (extra wife points for that comment.)
I have a lot more to say but JD is challenging me to a game of Wii tennis and we all know that I can't let the boy think I'm scared of him already.












1 comment:
The Melting Pot, the same Melting Pot where you laughed over my tick infestation issues?
My girls had their piano recital this weekend too. Strange thing though, Jenna HATED practicing her recital piece. I had to continually threaten her to practice. But now that the recital's over she practices that song 20 times a day. Give it up already!!!!!!!
Post a Comment