



Oh my gosh, isn't he beautiful? We recieved these new pictures of Cooper today that were taken the week of Thanksgiving. The pictures are grainy but they still show that he is an absolute angel. I am so in love with him already.
The director of our agency met Cooper herself and had this to say about him, "Adorable! Can point to body parts, head, nose, eyes, ears, etc., totally sociable child, shy at first but smiley. Has a good grasp of language."
I can't wait to meet him. In case you're wondering, my best guess is that we will travel to China in May.












2 comments:
He is absolutely beautiful!!! How awesome that you got photos of him!
OMGoodness! He is absolutely gorgeous! yes I think that could be Ren on the left ha ha! Wow, what a simple picture can do to lift ones spirits! I'm celebrating with you!
Post a Comment