Friday, December 5, 2008

It's Him, Isn't It?


Okay, I admit that I am way too excitable when it comes to news of Cooper, but I just found this photo (taken the same day in the Wuxi SWI as Cooper's photos below) and I really think Cooper is in it. Look at the little boy in the yellow jacket on the right. That's Cooper, isn't it? It's the same yellow jacket with gray cuffs, the same reddish, brown pants and ugly brown shoes. Yea! It's Cooper in language class. I'm happy...

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!
You don't know me- but I have been following your blog since we adopted a little girl (now 3) from Wuxi, in April 08. Hope seems to recognize several of her buddies--and Cooper is one of them! He is just adorable--all of your kids are!!! If you have any questions--or need any info--please contact me! I know how hard the waiting is! My e-mail is:
dinello04@comcast.net
(that's zero 4)
and our website for Hope is
www.babyjellybeans.com
password: Hope Dinello
There are pics of the orphanage on there!
Good luck--and I will be praying for your Kai--and hoping his surgery foes well!!
Amy Dinello (fellow Xingfu mama)

shelley said...

I think that is him. Cooper is so precious with those cheeks. My boy seems to have those cheeks too. I am praying for an LOA before the CNY.

I will be thinking of Kai as well.