On a different note, Kai has not had one temper tantrum all week - honestly - not even one! I think I won the war this time. I must say that I am strict. Crying really doesn't sway me and I don't back down easily. Sometimes I think I'm too hard on my kiddos, but other times (like when the temper tantrums stop in 2 weeks) I know I'm doing the right thing.
The addition to our house is almost finished. All that is left is one more coat of paint and staining the new deck. J.D. has moved into his new room thanks to the help of Terry and Linda. Everything looks beautiful and we truly love it! Kai and I have been eating lunch on the new covered deck most days and I am in Heaven.
There are only four more weeks of school left and I can't wait to have J.D. and Piper at home all day. I have such a good feeling about this summer. What an adventure we'll have.












No comments:
Post a Comment