Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ash Peed on Me






Here is just one example of my daily struggles with our kindergarten boys (who I dearly love but may still kill me.)

Me: Kai, why are your pants wet?
Kai: What wet?
Me: The wet running down the front of your blue jeans. How did you get wet?
Kai: Oh, that.
Me: I'm waiting....
Kai: Well, I think Ash peed on me.
Me: What do you mean, "You think Ash peed on you?" Either he did or he didn't.
Kai: Ok then, Ash peed on me. But he didn't mean to and he had a good reason.
Me: Why did Ash pee on you?
Kai: He peed on me because it was dark in the bathroom.
Me: Is the light out in the bathroom?
Kai: I don't know.
Me: You just said that it was dark in the bathroom!
Kai: Yea, but I didn't say that we tried to turn the light on.

I am thoroughly convinced that God made children cute for the simple reason that if they weren't, we would kill them all.


1 comment:

Cindy Anderson said...

You were at my most favorite place on earth, Disney World. I could tell by the bench and the trash can, and the lanyards helped too. I'm sure you guys had a blast. We have actually been at Disney World for the past 3 November, but didn't go this year. It's a great time to be there.